Safeguarding schools on social media
Schools are feeling the positive impact of our safeguarding package:
- 2hr course for teachers on protecting children and the school reputation (up to five delegates)
- 1 month free aftercare support (unlimited email/phone)
- Up-to-date know-how from social media security & investigation experts
- Social media policy for staff and parents
- Online reputation assessment and action plan to address any matters.
If you would like to book a course please call Sue on 01244 537304. Here's what one head kindly said: "Our Senior Management Team at Mountain Lane spent a valuable training session with Henry from the eTreble9. We found his input both informative and practical and it has empowered us with further insight to deal with the complexities of Social Media that we face in today's society. We found the service to be professional and personable and the aftercare consultation period reassuring. As a result of our training we now have peace of mind in dealing with Social Media problems appropriately. I would throughly recommend eTreble9 to all Headteachers and can guarantee good value for money." Iona Walker, Mountainlane Primary School.